Creating With Sketches eBooks

_blank

18 January 2015

CS Sketch 286 | Reveal

It's Reveal Day! 
This is actually the last sketch reveal for Creative Scrappers. It's a bit bitter sweet as it gets closer to the January 31st date - I'm ok with this and I hope you all understand that it's just a good time for me to move on from the current format. I'm pretty sure I will have other reveals throughout the year and I hope you'll still be here ! 
Please add your email address for blog updates and you'll be notified when I post a new sketch. 

This is the last reveal for the dt members and I'd love to see you participate in this challenge. It's not complicating - and you'll be entered to win a gift certificate from our sponsor.















_________________________________________

To win a 25$ off a purchase of 35$ or more to SpiegelMom Scraps
all you have to do is create a layout using Sketch 285 and/or 286 
and enter them using the inlinkz widget at the bottom of this reveal
The deadline to submit your layout(s) is January 31st Midnight EST. 

Visit SpiegelMom Scraps -- Facebook / Shop / Blog